An attempt to put my experiences and stories in words. They are as diverse as the emotions I’ve felt while traveling to each of these places.
Hope you enjoy
- AmritsarOne of my most visited and loved places…the home of the Golden Temple and mouth watering food
- Pink MorningsJaipur is a highly recommended destination for food and heritage lovers. And this story is about my best morning here.
- Bullet BabaThe fine line between a myth and a legend blurs at this temple in Rajasthan.
- The Queen of the HillsEver wondered that why, of all places, it is Shimla that is known as the queen of the hills.
- Ghat BanarasiyaThe ghats of Banaras are the soul of the city. Beautiful, yet unpredictable.
- Jama MasjidArguably the most peaceful place in Old Delhi, the Jama Masjid is one of my experiences that I always cherish.
- Dilli Ke Dil Ka KhanaFollow me into the Heart of Delhi as I find amazing and exclusive delicacies
- A travelogue of FaithMy journey through the temples of Banaras
- MaidanMy experience of spending a day at Kolkata’s most happening place – The Maidan
- Bhujia DiariesA blog based my story on finding the perfect Bhujia